We’re Hiring Travel AgentsDo you dream of becoming a travel consultant who helps plan amazing trips for clients around the world? Do you eat, sleep and breathe travel? If the answer is “yes” to these two questions, then we have an amazing opportunity for you. We are hiring travel agents to help with our growing business. We have already done all of the leg work with setting up our strategic partnerships with suppliers, accounting, training programs and everything else! Now we are looking to bring on an additional travel agent to our team!
- Must have an absolute passion for travel
- At least 1 year experience in the travel and tourism industry
- Have a general sense of travel industry; ranging from key suppliers to travel insurance option, etc. We’ll train you as well, but you’ll need to know a basic level of information
- Must be a detailed oriented individual
- Ability to travel and attend industry events
- Drive and passion to bring on new travel clients
- Comfortable with working remotely with our team
- Commission only position, as you’ll be compensated for booking client travel
Why Work at The Timely Traveler?
- Provide full training opportunities to ensure that you get the “best in class” background for the industry
- Well give you access to our travel agent portal, which is a 24/7 online resource for supplier contacts, how-tos, and the very popular travel agent forum (where you can exchange ideas, questions, etc) with other agents
- Opportunity to be a niche specialist (Thailand, Africa, etc) and/or also category (family travel, adventure, honeymoons, etc)
- We are affiliated with Travel Leaders Group, which is one of America’s largest travel agency and travel management companies
- Agents receive their top tier commission levels, blocked group space, supplier relationships, trade show access, training events, marketing opportunities and exclusive supplier amenities
- Continuing education available through our Travel Leader Group association and also directly from our supplier partners. Wealth of information in our portal including online webinars and training materials
- Ability to travel through familiarization trips, which will allow you to experience destinations first hand so that we can continue to serve our client
- 1-on-1 coaching sessions available to ensure you are moving your business forward
- Annual travel meetings to engage with other agents
- Opportunity to work with your own clients and run your “own” business with us
- E&O Travel Insurance
How does this sound to you? Ready to start? If interested, please send an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up after we have a chance to review!