We had an amazing honeymoon couple who wanted to visit several locations across exotic Brazil. They wanted an experience that included both some “must sees” and also venture out a bit as well (Salvador de Bahia). We put together a perfect Brazil travel adventure that included all international flights, transfers, accommodations and excursions.
See their Brazil travel itinerary below!
Day 1 thru 4: Rio de Janeiro (3 Nights)
- This cosmopolitan city, with its breathtakingly beautiful setting, is the cultural capital of Brazil. The locals, who call themselves “Cariocas,” are friendly and welcoming people. They have a relaxed attitude towards life and a more flexible sense of time than we possess.
Rio Othon Palace -Superior Premium Limited Ocean View 1-Double
- Facing Copacabana Beach, the Rio Othon Palace offers its guests far more than a privileged view of one of the world loveliest shorelines. Nearby to famous symbols of the Marvelous city. These includethe Sugar Loaf and the Statute of Christ the Redeemer at Corcovado peak. The hotel is close to another famous beach: Ipanema, with its golden girls and eye-catching fashions. All rooms have balconies and views of the ocean. Spend you time relaxing on the beach soaking up the sun or at the rooftop terrace with poo
Shared Full-Day Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Tour – 8 Hours – With Lunch 2-Adults
- Prior to boarding your train up the mountain you take a scenic drive along Rodrigo dl Freitas Lagoon, Once at the top you see the statue called Christ the Redemer. You then continue to the other monuments, as well as taking the cable car to the top of Sugar Loaf have lunch and return back to your hotel.
Day 4 thru 7: Salvador da Bahia (3 nights)
- The oldest city in Brazil and its first capital, Salvador is considered the country`s soul and the birthplace of Brazilian culture. The local cuisine, music, dance and vibrant visual arts reflect its African heritage. Salvador has an “Upper City” with historic government buildings, residential districts, museums and churches, and a “Lower City” at sea level, containing the old port, and a famous arts and crafts market.
Sol Victoria Marina-Standard 1-Double
- Located in one of Salvador most affluent districts, the Sol Victoria Marina Hotel enjoys impressive view of the Bay of All Saints. The hotel is also a short ride away from the Port of Barra, Pelourinho and the large shopping malls.
Private Half-Day City Tour Panoramico – 4 Hours 2-Adults
- The Lower City tour offers another perspective of the sprawling city, taking us to the quiet waters of the Itapagipe Peninsula where life moves at a slower pace than the bustling upper city. Fishermen fish from dug out canoes, locals collect shellfish at low tide, schooners lie at anchor, all protected by the famous Bonfim church, one of the most important churches of pilgrimage in Brazil and deeply syncretised with the Candombl We continue to the Monserrat district with its panoramic view of the city and on to the Mercado Modelo, a thriving market for local goods and souvenirs. This is also where you can test your bargaining talents! Please note that the Church of Bonfim is closed on Mondays.
Day 7 thru 10: Iguassu Falls (3 nights)
- Iguassu Falls is one of the most famous attractions in all of Brazil, and one of the natural wonders of the world. The 275 majestic waterfalls are simply breathtaking. Shared by Argentina and Brazil, each side offers vastly different views. The Brazil side gives you the panoramic view; from the Argentine side you can look down into the Devil`s Throat.
Recanto Cataratas-Deluxe 1-Double
- Foz do Iguacu, a paradisie with countless natural attractions fascinates the eyes of the whole world. In this stunning scenery you will find one more attraction: The Recanto Park Hotel. An intimate place that is comfortable and quaint.
Private Half-Day Argentina Falls Tour from Brazil Hotels – 4 Hours 2-Adults
- Departure from your hotel for a half day visit to the Argentina Falls. You will cross Tancredo Neves Bridge (and the border crossing) to Iguassu National Park in Argentina. At the entrance, you will board a small train for a visit through the park with 2 stops before reaching the trail where the walking tour begins. You will visit the upper walkways, which allow for more intimate contact with the falls and the rainforest. The highlight of the trip is a visit to the suspended platform at the very brink of the Devil`s Throat – the largest of the falls. Return to Brazil to your hotel.
What did the travelers think of the trip and our service?
“Honeymoon was great! I’d say it was the best trip we’ve ever taken because it was the perfect length of time, we got to hit a few different cities, and had plenty of time on our own to do our own exploring while actually getting some structured tours to teach us a thing or two, or ten.” – Heidi C
Ready for us to help you plan your Brazil travel Adventure? Please contact us today and we’ll plan the trip of your life!