Where Did They Travel?
- We recently helped one of our clients plan a nice family vacation to Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. We arranged their flights, hotels, ground transportation and tickets to the park.
- The family had researched on their end as well, which always helps to ensure that we provide a custom experience for each traveler. The key to planning Disney and Universal is certainly being organized.
- We highly recommend downloading the Disney World Planning App and Universal’s Planning App to help with your planning needs (e.g., meals, resorts, rides, etc).
Where Did They Stay?
- Disney World – Wilderness Lodge. This is a fantastic rustic lodge that resembles the Great Northwest. There are pools, nature trails, totem poles and much more to experience at this resort. It’s also in a idea location for visiting the parks.
- Universal Studios – Cabana Bay Beach Resort – This is a 1950’s inspired hotel that is perfect for families. It boasts two large pools, lazy river, bowling alley and plenty of fun for the family. It’s also very affordable, but still with fantastic quality.
What advice would our clients give future travelers?
- Go during the off season. That’s when we enjoyed our family vacation. One day per park is probably best and will give some time to relax. We did 4 parks in 3 days.
What are the “must do” experiences that our clients would suggest for future travelers?
- Sci Fy Drive in restaurant at Hollywood studios was so much fun.
- Lunch at Whispering Canon Cafe at the Wilderness was fun and food is great.
- Animal Kingdom was awesome – don’t miss Everest and the Safari tour.
- We had a great experience helping them plan a dream family vacation. They have been clients of ours for several years, so we knew exactly how to plan to cater to their needs.
Have you been to Disney or Universal Studios? We want to hear about your experience. Also, if you need help planning then please contact us!