We helped plan an amazing Greece and Italy honeymoon for one of our favorite couples. They were really searching for that once in a lifetime experience, but also within reason. See their itinerary below!
Below is their itinerary:
Days – 1 thru 6 – Santorini, Greece (5 Nights)
- Santorini is one of the most stunning Cyclades islands in the Aegean Sea. It was devastated by a volcanic eruption, which forever shaped its rugged landscape.
- The whitewashed, cubiform houses of its 2 principal towns, Fira and Oia, cling to cliffs above an underwater caldera (crater). They overlook the sea, small islands to the west and beaches made up of black, red and white lava pebbles.
Accommodation – La Perla Villas, Santorini, Greece
- This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. La Perla Villas is a cluster of cave houses in the heart of the Caldera, in Oia, offering panoramic views of the seas and the Oia coastline. There is an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace that opens to sea views.
Days 6 thru 11 – Positano, Italy (5 Nights)
- Positano is a cliffside village on southern Italy’s Amalfi Coast. It’s a well-known holiday destination with a pebble beachfront and steep, narrow streets lined with boutiques and cafes.
- Its Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta features a majolica-tiled dome and a 13th-century Byzantine icon of the Virgin Mary. The Sentiero degli Dei hiking trail links Positano to other coastal towns.
Accommodation – Hotel Poseidon
- The Hotel Poseidon, once a beautiful Mediterranean villa in the heart of Positano, is today a hotel in a green area overlooking the “vertical village“ and the Amalfi Coast, one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in the world.
Day 11 thru 14 – Rome, Italy (2 Nights)
- Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire.
- Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, has St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
Accommodation – Marcella Royal Hotel
- The Marcella Royal Hotel is a first class boutique hotel conveniently situated in the centre of Rome. They are located directly on Via Flavia, close to Via XX Settembre, in an affluent and well-to-do district.
- The privileged and central location means that travelers are within walking distance of the city’s numerous sights and attractions, including Via Veneto, the Spanish Steps, Via Nazionale, Barberini and so forth.
Happy Traveler Feedback on Their Amazing Honeymoon
- “DeJuan and TT were a huge help planning the logistics of our trip to Greece and Italy. Hotels were great and the logistics to/from were a difference maker. They were a huge help on our amazing honeymoon when we got stranded due to an airport closure and went above and beyond to re-coordinate our plans. I’d highly recommend using them for any big trip.” – John S
Do you have any interest in a dream trip to Italy and/or Greece? Let us help plan an amazing honeymoon for you. Please contact us
and we’ll get started right away!