We absolutely love planning family trips. One of our most recent trips was for the fantastic destinaiton of Maui! We had a family of seven enjoy a wonderful vacation. This was a great one to help plan, as we absolutely enjoyed working with this family. In the end, we planned all arrangements including flights, accomodations, rental car and activities!
Accommodation – Aston Kaanapali Shores for 7 nights
- Set on Kaanapali Beach, this gracious Hawaiian getaway offers quality service, spacious condominium accommodations and appealing amenities ideal for golfers, honeymooners and families. The dramatic setting and scenic waterfront vistas provide the perfect setting for fun, while the sparkling swimming pools, modern fitness center, entertaining children’s program and nearby golf courses delight guests of all ages.
Activities While on Trip:
- Onsite Recreation
- Children’s program, onsite†
- Camp Kaanapali provides a host of ‘fun’ educational and cultural activities for children 5 to 12 years of age. Operates year round.
- Fitness center on-site
- Shuffleboard court and pickleball court available
- Hot tub
- 2 Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Outdoor pool
- 2 heated pools more (+)
- Tennis court
Kaanapali Sunset Luau in Maui –
- You’ll be captivated by exotic dances from across Polynesia at Sunset Maui luaus in Kaanapali. From the lei welcome and imu (underground oven) ceremony to the bountiful Hawaiian buffet, you’ll experience an evening of traditional Polynesian fun on Maui at the Kaanapali Sunset Maui Luau.
- There’s the celebratory festival dances of Tahiti, the fierce warrior dances of Fiji, the exotic hypnotizing dances of the Tuamotus, the legendary dance of the Hawaiian princess Kalua and the intriguing fire-knife dance of Samoa.
Mala Xpress Snorkel
- The fastest way to get up close and personal with one of Maui’s most incredible snorkel sites and the famous resident Honu (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles) that reside there. Within minutes of boarding the boat the captain and crew will have you all set up and ready to dive into the action at Mala Wharf, one of the most unique underwater experiences in the islands. A sunken old pier, beautiful tropical fish, amazing colorful coral, eels, starfish, and of course the turtles! Oh and you get to sleep in, it departs at 2pm and returns at 4. Perfect!
7 Line Zipline Tour – 7 Line Jungle Zipline Tour On Maui
Happy Traveler Review – Maui Family Travel
- Jungle Zipline is a tropical Zipline on Maui. This activity can be combined with your drive to Hana or explore the waterfalls on the North Shore after your tour. In addition to a exiting Zipline adventure this is also a Eco tour in the Rain forest of Maui. Join us and experience the real Hawaii. This is the perfect family adventure.
- “If you are planning a trip, using The Timely Traveler will be the best decision you make! DeJuan helped us plan our dream vacation to Hawaii, start to finish. He planned out our week of activities and scheduled for us…” – Jennifer D
Ready to plan your next custom family itinerary? Let us help save you stress and time with putting together a dream trip that your family will cherish forever. Contact us today! We are a certified Hawaii Master Planning Specialist!