We had some clients who wanted an unforgettable honeymoon experience. They visited Mahe and Slihouette islands in the Seychelles. It was exactly what they needed and provided the most relaxing trip of their life (until we help book the next one!). We planned all flights, hotels and excursions for them.
Days 1 – 5: Mahe Island
Tour of Praslin and La Digue Islands –
- On arrival to Mahe, you will be met by your Timely Traveler representative and transferred to the Constance Ephelia on the northern tip of Mahe. Enjoy five nights at the resorts two beautiful beaches soaking in the natural beauty of the island. If you wish, rent a car and beach hop around the island one day or visit the Takamaka distillery or local craft markets.
- An unforgettable action-packed, full-day guided tour of two of Seychelles most enchanting islands, Praslin and La Digue, to experience their unique character and their breath-taking natural beauty.
- Praslin, Seychelles’ second biggest island is sparsely populated and offers magnificent coastal, mountain and forest scenery. The island is home to the Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the endemic home of the Coco de Mer palm and the rare Seychelles Black Parrot. Visit this natural wonder and be mesmerized by this prehistoric forest frozen in time – there is no other place like it on Earth – before heading to the world renowned Anse Lazio for a chance to swim at this picturesque beach. Included in your Praslin adventure is a delicious Créole lunch.
- On the historically and culturally rich La Digue, a true island experience is guaranteed. Visit the quaint and picturesque harbor and La Passe village, experience fine examples of Créole architecture, visit historical sites such as L’Union Estate, the Copra Mill and – of course – visit the world famous beach, Anse Source d’Argent, the most photographed beach in the world with its unique granite scenery.
Day 10: Departure Seychelles
- Bid farewell to the Seychelles today; at a pre-determined time, board the boat back to Mahe where a transfer will take you to the airport in time to connect with your international departure.
What Did Our Travelers Say?
We loved Seychelles! Our favorite place might have been Silhouette Island. The Hilton there was beautiful and was exactly what we needed for our honeymoon. – Andrew H
Need help planning your honeymoon or romantic getaway? Let us help put together a custom trip for you today. Contact us