We were fortunate to plan a very long Southeast Asia trip for one of our special clients. The trip spans many countries (as you’ll see below) in the region. We handled all the transfers, hotels, accommodations and flights for this trip. This is an amazing itinerary for anyone who has the time and means to really enjoy this part of the world!.
Bangkok (3 nights)
- This dynamic city`s wealth of rich cultural landmarks and exciting attractions in addition to its notorious entertainment venues has made it synonymous with exoticism.
Accommodation – Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan-Jatu Deluxe
Private Full-Day Floating Market and City Tour – 8 Hours 2-Adults
- Start with a scenic ride on a narrow long-tail speedboat, passing riverside villages and fruit plantations before entering the vibrant market. There will be many photo opportunities along the way as well as in the colorful market on the water. Afterwards return to Bangkok. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. The Grand Palace is a must see for every visitor to Bangkok. Located close to the banks of the Chao Phraya (The River of Kings) the Grand Palace is the perfect example of an ancient Siamese court. Within the compound is the Temple of The Emerald Buddha (Wat Pra Kaew) which houses Thailand most precious image of the Lord Buddha. The Emerald Buddha is believed to have supernatural powers and is dressed in robes according to the season by the King of Thailand himself.
Chiang Mai (3 nights)
- This natural escape from the pace of city life has fabulous food and exceptional exploration opportunities from grand monasteries to the lavish countryside of northern Thailand.
Accommodation – De Lanna Hotel-Superior
Shared Authentic Thai Cooking Experience – Afternoon – 4.5 Hours 2-Adults
- Take a short transfer into the outskirts of Chiang Mai, to an authentic setting for great Thai cooking and dining experience. The school is set in a classical Thai teak wood house, located in a serene area with a beautiful garden and organic farm. Learn how the various kinds of herbs are grown and cultivated – many of which will be the main ingredients of your cooking lesson.
Private Full-Day Chiang Rai and the Golden Triangle Tour – 12 Hours 2-Adults
- Start your full day excursion to Chiang Rai. En-route to Hot Spring Baan Pong Nam Ron this is an opportunity to see Karen Pandang. Continue on to visit Wat Rong Khun, the white temple. Then drive on to the Golden Triangle area where the mighty Mae Khong River joining the Ruak River and forming the triangle with the borders of Thailand Burma and Laos convene. Lunch is served at a local restaurant. Visit also the Opium Museum. Then continue on to the old city of Chiang Saen (A.D.1260) on the steep banks of Mae Khong River opposite to Laos to witness some magnificent ancient ruins and temples.
Luang Prabang – 2 Nights
Accommodation – Eastern + Oriental Hotel
- Set above the confluence of the Nam Khan and Mekong Rivers, an enchanting UNESCO World Heritage town filled with historic temples and colonial style buildings.
Private Local Taste and Traditions Tour – 4:00pm – 5 Hours 2-Adults
- Transfer from your hotel to a venue in the city centre where elderly locals gather in the evenings to play their favorite game, Petanque. This game originated in the South of France in the early 1900s is played widely across the country. Join in a game with a local group, and as a way of saying thanks, surprise them with some snacks and Beerlao we have brought with us. Afterwards, transfer by van to outskirts of Luang Prabang to participate in a traditional BACI ceremony in a local home. The ceremony of Baci is held on any day throughout the year and is meant to commemorate specific events in an individual`s life. The events could be anything related to any life event – such as a marriage, a success in any endeavour, an annual festival, birth of a child, recovery from illness, or even to honour visitors and guests of importance. After the BACI experience, head back into town to enjoy typical Laotian dinner at a local restaurant.
Hanoi – 1 Night
- Roadways surge with scooters around layers of history that reveal periods of French and Chinese occupation, affording this fascinating capital city an enigmatic quality.
Accommodation – Intercontinental Hanoi Westlake-Superior
Ho Chi Minh City – 3 Nights
- A vibrant metropolis teeming with energy, activity, and motion. Everywhere you look, you see the meeting of the charm of ancient traditions and the comforts of modern life.
Accommodation – Majestic Saigon Hotel-Colonial City Deluxe
Private Cholon – A Photogenic Experience Tour – Morning – 3.5 Hours 2-Adults
- On this tour you will visit the Chinese quarter, known as Cho Lon, Binh Tay Market, and more.
Private Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long – 9.5 Hours 2-Adults
- On this tour you will visit the famous floating market and see how some locals make their cuisine.
Phnom Penh – 2 Nights
- Phnom Penh, as Cambodia`s capital, will grab your attention with its energized and always fascinating city-life. Graceful tree-lined boulevards and riverfront promenades remind visitors of bygone eras. This city teems with life, as motorcycles weave in and out of traffic, vendors hawk their wares, and pedestrians go about their business. Phnom Penh will enliven your senses.
Accommodation – Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel and Spa-Deluxe
Private Half-Day Art and Culture of Phnom Penh Tour – Afternoon – 4 Hours 2-Adults
- Begin your tour of this charming capital with a visit to the Royal Palace, built in 1866 by King Norodom. See the different structures of this pagoda-style compound and stroll in its beautiful garden. Visit the Silver Pagoda, so named owing to the 5,000 silver tiles lining its floor. Other treasures include a gold Buddha encrusted with 9,584 diamonds and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. Afterwards, visit the Champey Academy of Arts (CAA), a local non-profit school focused on training in the traditional Cambodian arts. The school supports students from impoverished and vulnerable conditions and is totally free. Its mission is to promote self-empowerment and preserve traditional Cambodian arts and culture. Continue to the nearby National Museum. Built in 1917, it is an exceptional example of traditional architecture and is exclusively devoted to preserving and exhibiting Khmer art and sculptures. Hundreds of pieces are housed here including both pre-and post-Angkorian pieces.
Kampong Som – 3 Nights
- Tropical charm, a bustling city, and festive nightlife on the beach and in the surrounding jungle.
Accommodation – Independence Hotel-Deluxe
Siem Reap – 2 Nights
Accommodation – Navutu Dreams Resort and Spa-Explorer
Private Sunset Tour by Quad Bike – 1 Hour/2 Adults
- Take in the enormous (over 400 square kilometers) Angkor Wat, famous for its iconic silhouette, an incomparable sandstone ruin complex dating back to the Khmer Empire of the 9th and 15th centuries.
- The strikingly beautiful view of the rice fields and villages under the clear blue sky turns gold and yellow at dawn and at dusk. (Tour starts at 5.15-6.15pm). Maximum 8 quad bikes.
Private Full-Day Angkor by Tuk Tuk Tour – 8.5 Hours 2-Adults
- Explore the highlights of Angkor from an open-air, motorcycle-drawn carriage. Visit Angkor Wat, the crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, ANGKOR WAT is the national symbol and the highlight of any visit to Cambodia. The largest, best preserved, and most religiously significant of the Angkor temples, Angkor impresses visitors both by its sheer scale and beautifully proportioned layout, as well as the delicate artistry of its carvings. To approach the temple, first cross the vast moat, continuing along a broad causeway lined with naga balustrades. As you enter the main building, ascend through a series of galleries and courtyard before reaching the central sanctuary, which offers beautiful views back over the causeway and across the surrounding countryside. On the way, stop to enjoy the intricate stonecarvings that adorn nearly every surface, with some 1,700 Apsaras, or celestial dancers, sculpted into the walls. Along the outer gallery walls run the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which narrates stories from Hindu mythology, including the famous Churning of the Ocean of Milk. Angkor Wat is stunning at any time of the day, but sunrise and sunset are especially beautiful times to watch the play of light on the stones. Visit Angkor Thom, the fortified city of ANGKOR THOM covers an area of 10 square km. Enclosed by a wall and wide moats, the city includes many of Angkor`s most popular sights. Enter by the monumental SOUTH GATE over a causeway lined on either side by statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga. Continue to the TERRACE OF THE ELEPHANTS and the TERRACE OF THE LEPER KINGS, former spaces for public cermonies, both adorned with dramatic bas reliefs. Visit the ruined BAPHUON, ROYAL ENCLOSURE and PHIMEANAKAS before continuing to the mysterious BAYON TEMPLE. In this temple, one of the most popular and compelling in Angkor, explore the galleries of beautifully preserved bas reliefs and ascend narrow stairs
Koh Samui – 4 Nights
Accommodation – Belmond Napasai Koh Samui-Beach Front Villa
- Hidden in a cerulean expanse, this tropical treasure boasts great natural beauty, hidden temples, and fantastic street food.
Koh Samui Island Tour – 7 Hours 2-Adults
- This tour shows you the best of Samui in a nutshell. After your pick up from the hotel your schedule includes the following sites Big Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Yai), a 12 meters tall sitting golden Buddha statue can be seen from a plane, Ladd Koh Looking Out, a beautiful panorama of turquoise sea and Chaweng`s 4 mile long sandy beach of white sand, Hin Ta + Hin Yai (Grandfather + Grandmother Rocks), sculptures made of the cliffs by the cost, Monkey Show, the training of the monkeys and the processing of coconuts, Wat Kunaram, the mummified body of the saint and inviolable Buddhist monk in pose of meditation since his death two decades ago and Na Muang 1st Waterfall, a refreshing station at a 18 meters high fascinating waterfall. During the excursion we visit a local market where you have the opportunity to taste many kinds of exotic Thai fruits.
Penang – 2 Nights
- Deserving of the praise it receives, Penang, the crossroads of the kingdoms of Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, is a cultural stew brewed for hundreds of years.
Accommodation – Eastern and Oriental Hotel-Deluxe Suite
Private Scenic Night of Penang Half-Day Tour 2-Adults
- Watch this internationally renowned food paradise island comes alive at night. Begin your evening by tantalising your tastebuds with our delicious Local Street Food. After dinner, take a short ride in our traditional Open Top Trishaw. This is a three wheeler transportation allowing you to explore the city of George Town.
- Introduced in 1936, before the Second World War, the trishaw was a popular form of public transport. As you ride by, you will get to see the beautiful heritage buildings in a whole different light. Next, you will brought to our popular Local Night Market. The night market moves to a different venue every night, so you will be in for a surprise! You will be able to pick up bargains and try more local food at the night market
Bangkok – 1 Night
Accommodation – Hotel Muse Bangkok Langsuan-Jatu Deluxe
Happy Client Feedback from Southeast Asia Trip
- “Thank you again for coordinating so many pieces of this trip for us. There is no way that we could have done this without you. Also, appreciate you always being available for us.” – Tricia B
Are you interesting in visiting Southeast Asia? Let us put together a custom trip for you today. Please contact us today!